Sunday, December 22, 2013

sunday seven

one. sometimes I find pictures of Steven and Kenley on my phone. this is one in a series of about ten photos. whatever face kenley was making, Steve made the same.

two. you saw previously that Kenley met Santa for the first time. 

three. I attempted making Kenley and I matching Christmas outfits {skirt for me} and long story, but it turned out I just made a dress for Kenley. there are covered buttons down the back. it isn't perfect by any means, but it's sure cute on her!

four. oh, and I made a matching bow the for Finn. he's so cute!!

five. kenley was a trooper on our flight and even made friends with the girl in our row's window seat. 

six. I have a million pictures, so more later, but we stopped by the Newport Beach temple the other day to show kenley where her mom and dad were married. more on that later. 

seven. grandma and grandpa Kendrick bought a swing for outside. kenley loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment