Monday, November 25, 2013

sunday//monday seven

one. this is what Kenley's mornings look like, as of late. she loves hanging out on her belly with all of her toys. 

two. one of kenley's friends is a few months older and is done with her bouncer, so they kindly let us borrow it. she loves it! she's been using it for a week now and starting to realize that she can move around in it. 

three. kenley loves watching herself on the iPad as we are waiting to FaceTime with someone. this week we tried face timing with her great grandma in Oregon that she hasn't met. we ran into some issues and will try again this week.

four. I picked up a little mesh feeder for baby girl this week. she's not into the whole "eating solids" idea. it is actually quite hilarious to watch how dramatic she is. this was the first attempt. she LOVED the banana. we've also tried avocado (she liked it alright), and sweet potatoes (she didn't like it the first time with the spoon nor did she like it in here.) also, we strip her down and do bathtime after. someone is a messy eater.

five. I'm working in my handstand in yoga. kenley's working on her foot stand (??) in everyday life. we are both a little tipsy.  

six. my friend, lyndi, sent Kenley these little cowgirl boots soon after she was born. they are starting to fit her now and so hilariously cute on her. she wore them for the first time on saturday and everyone in trader joes loves them and her little hat. also, it was like 35 degrees and drizzling. what the Utah weather??!

seven. Kenley actually took a nap in the stroller at the arboretum the other day. there were 6 of us moms with strollers roaming around in a pack. 

eight, because I'm a day late...or just because I can. sweet baby girl had a night terror Saturday night. it was so sad. screaming and crying for a good 45 minutes. every time she would calm down she would start screaming again. I tried nursing her four times, but she wouldn't. I tried laying her down again and that wasn't helping. it was the saddest thing ever. I sent Steven in after 45 minutes and she finally snapped out of it, calmed down, and fell asleep with him on the couch. I was so nervous to transfer her to her bed, but she didn't wake up and slept until her normal early morning feeding time. poor girl. church was so hard for her yesterday that Steven left twenty minutes early so he could drive her around in the car. she was in three minutes. and then stayed asleep in there for over two hours. also, now I've researched baby night terrors, but hopefully that won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment