saturday night, we dropped Kenley off at our friends' place {and she was an angel for them!!} and we headed downtown for the christmas tree lighting. it was all along main street:: a big street fair, but not a lot of street vendors like I had thought there would be. santra made an appearance and "lit" the Christmas tree (which isn't the one that is pictured). and! FIREWORKS!! they were lit off on three surrounding buildings around the park. then we went out to dinner. it was awesome! mostly, because Steven and I got to spend time together outside of the house. without a baby. it was sooo nice.
sunday was my actual bday. it was a great day. we went to church and it was just what I needed, face timed with our families, went on a nice walk, had nearly perfect weather (just a little hot!), and took a partial nap (the wee one decided not to nap until 3.30 yesterday--that's how she does Sundays). I loved it.



No comments:
Post a Comment