2. too many toys!!! these keys and this monkey are among her current favorites.
3. I made this dress for kenley. it was my first one for her, so many improvements will be made on the next, {which will hopefully most likely be this week}, like the bow. she pulled it right out of the loop before church. oops.
4. speaking of church. Kenley doesn't nap unless she's at home in her own bed or really tired in the car. so she went about 5 hours before taking a 10 minute nap in the car on the way home from church. last week, we made it upstairs and she got about 20 minutes "in her crib," but we were unsuccessful this week.
5. aw, cuuuute! that's what you just said in your head. Kenley has a lot of 6 month + onesies that just started fitting her, but she doesn't really wear onesies anymore. I thought I would make use of them still by turning them into cute little shirts. well, rookie over here. I needed to use elastic on the bottom part. We can't get her other arm in. and that's why there are seam rippers.
6. Having a baby makes getting to the temple a lot more difficult. And then there was that time in Utah when we were going to have Emily watch kenley, but the temples closed for cleaning. So we decided to go in California, but same thing. so we tag teamed it after we settled in Dallas. And then we tried again a few weeks ago but dallas does their temple cleanings in October, so we missed it again! And then we said we would go the next week (last week) when my parents were here to watch her but it was still closed. so THEN we were going to go yesterday and our friends
were set to watch Kenley, but Steven had a cold all week and was coughing a ton, which wouldn't be great. so I went alone and next week, per my birthday date request, we are going!!!!!!! you needed to know all of that. Because i love going to the temple so very much and we are blessed to be so close to one still. we may not be able to go as often as I like, but every time I go, I feel the peace and Spirit of the temple. so many wonderful experiences there, including the best day, our wedding.






No comments:
Post a Comment