Tuesday, September 3, 2013

sunday seven


one. we get to see finn this week! this photo is from our last Sunday in Utah. kenley's legs weren't as chunky back in those days.
two. I loooove gold, so i just had to make this for baby girl. !!!!

three. yesterday was the first BYU game of the season and while neither of us are diehard football fans, Steven still likes to watch them. kenley is getting so chunky and she looks extra bald here!

four. kenley's room is finally underway. I've only been thinking about how to decorate her nursery oh, since I found out we were having a girl. i've changed my mind 47 times, but now it is final. sneak peek. and there's gold involved. bling bling, we don't mess around. 

five. it may not look like it, but she loves her new bumbo. just like grandma kendrick's. 

six. I also made kenley and finn some tag blankies this week. this one is finn's.

and here's baby girl's. 

seven. we went to this cool place called top golf on Friday night. it's like the ultimate driving range. two levels. think bowling, but with hitting golf balls instead. there are different targets to hit at that get you points. we tried going when we were here for the recruiting trip in november but it happened to becrazy  busy that day. steven had been talking about it and wanting to go since then. needless to say, he was in HEAVEN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment