Friday, August 30, 2013

Z's

so we are working on sleep over here. we always are. wednesday we had a two hour and a one hour nap in the crib. let me emphasize: IN THE CRIB. this is a big deal. it meant that I had some time to do what I wanted. seeeeew, I made this:
I used leftover fabric from he skirt I made last year. I'm totally that mom, dressing my daughter like myself. #twins plus, i want half the clothes she has in my size, anyway. so yeah.

anyway, don't let the first photo fool you. we've been working on crib sleeping all week. it's hit or miss. mostly a miss. timing doesn't mean much. it's just how baby girl feels. poor girl. and just for the record, she has never sleeping on flat surfaces. pack n play, crib, it doesn't matter. she loves to be in someone's arms, in the swing, or in the bjorn. 

dear sweet kenley, when you sleep, you are happier and so is your mama. by a lot. nobody wants a sad crying baby. 
ain't-nobody-got-time-fodat

No comments:

Post a Comment