2. we bought a pizza stone. steven is pretty pumped. and i found a hopefully good gluten free pizza crust recipe. oh, but remember I can't eat dairy? waaa waaa.
3. gap has the cutest baby clothes. so I bought this (on sale, duh) for kenley. baby in a skirt! also, she looks like her dad. also also, I want that skirt in my size. also (x3) she is chunking up.
4. wasn't pleased with my first diaper changing clutch at all. the sewing on the binding was all wonky because I was going through 6 layers (2 were batting and 1 was vinyl). also, I used some cute canvas fabric and sewed a button and elastic on it. sew, yeah. it is not perfect, but it is pretty darn good. oh. the inside has little glittery gold. kenley is a diva and I just love gold.
5. this girl had a hard day friday. she's had a cough since thursday and although it is the cutest little cough, it is so sad! she still has it and will cough like 6 times in a row, but she has been super happy and chatty.
6. this home. or any of the other 59 I've fallen in love with here. so many HUGE and gorgeous homes on those tree lined streets. I told steven we could put down some serious roots here in dallas if we move into a home like that. that's more of an east coast style. I want a big white plantation style home, but I could settle.






No comments:
Post a Comment