steven left for arizona with his brother this morning. on tuesday, steven and his dad will load up
all of our stuff that is currently in storage and make the long, slow u-hauled trek to dallas. dallas?! friday, kenley and I will fly over to dallas and step foot in our new apartment, which none of us have seen. fingers crossed. looks nice, sounds nice, heard nice things. and so, sadsville. we won't see daddy for a week. then it will be only a week-ish until he is a traveling man. every. single. week.
anyway. a photo dump of yesterday's adventures. dinner at the original ruby's on balboa pier. kenley decided she didn't want to take the ferry to balboa island for a stroll and frozen banana. such is what babies do. whatever they want.
photos, now.
love where I lived.
sleeping while out to dinner? maybe the second or third time this has happened. so nice!
love of my life.
I go to Balboa all the time! I have an aunt and uncle that live on the island. Glad you had fun. Good luck in Dallas!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture of you two is so adorable. Still so in love!
ReplyDelete