if the photos are still grainy, I apologize. we are working from the iPhone blogger app here and, well, I haven't been on a computer in...2 weeks? except today. today I got on the computer {my dad's} to purchase my plane ticket to Dallas. August 9th is the day. nerves? yes. this is big. excitement? yes. we are excited. ready? eh. perhaps. tears? yes. there will be tears.
and speaking of tears. Kenley has been a wee bit sad these first few days in California. today she was good! her semi-schedule has been all over the place.
at least we've been enjoying some popcorn. we love popcorn. almost every night. a little coconut oil in the popper, a little sea salt, and bam. mm, more like pop! yum.
enough rambling {such is what happens when you are feeding}. photos of our adventures in California thus far:
on a fussy day.
perhaps, maybe, Kenley's future husband...?
with grandpa after our hike waiting for breakfast that turned to lunch.









No comments:
Post a Comment