Wednesday, July 24, 2013

presenting: a juggling act!


to say things have been a little crazy over here lately might be an understatement. between figuring out how our little Kenley "works" and moving and having Kenley's blessing and family in town (which we loved--fun and help!), I've felt pretty out of control. too many things to get done, with a deadline, but wanting to enjoy having steven's family in town before we move was quite the juggling act. (hello motherhood. and life.)
and while we are on the subject of juggling...I once learned how to juggle at church when I was little. then again a few years ago. I still can't juggle. that's all. 
back to moving. crazy. and not done. 80% of our things are in storage in AZ (thanks, Hoppers!!) and the rest are here with us in CA before we make it to Dallas. Whew!
now about that picture. (scatterbrained. see?) we don't give Kenley many bottles, once a day at most when I hit the gym, but sometimes she gets more, like when traveling. the other day she was trying to "hold" it. she didn't really know what she's doing. 

more pictures and less writing next time. hopefully soon. 
and how does this blogger phone app work? last time my pictures were grainy and yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment