Friday, February 15, 2013

I'm sitting at an airport

em and I are waiting for our flight to long beach. hey yo! Erin flew in yesterday. it will be a kendrick reunion sans husbands. sad. but Steven has a million boy things planned this weekend and I made sure he had food to eat other than toast.

and we find ourselves at February 15th. is that allowed? when did time fly by? it's a good thing. I want this baby to come! we love her so much already.

anyway. valentines day for the hot expecting couple? a homemade meal with homemade whole wheat heart biscuits that I had to cut individually with a knife because we don't own any cookie cutters. #domestic. per Steven's request, we put our new stroller together last night! and Steven took it for a test drive through the kitchen. he says it has an excellent turning radius. didn't hit anything in the kitchen. it's fun. it's a jogger. I'm so excited to use it. oh and my diaper bag came on Tuesday. i love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment