Wednesday, November 21, 2012

En route

currently, I'm sitting in the back of Blake's car with em. Steven and Blake are the front men. we are driving home for some turkey. and family. and so much fun.

here's a bulleted update of our life lately.

*i had a birthday // un-birthday. {we celebrated in our future home of Dallas for a wine and dine weekend with Steven's new company so it would have been weird to tell everyone we just met it was my bday. hence the unbirthday.} but it was fun and nice to have a low key bday. I'm not in to all the attention bdays draw anyway.

*we went to Dallas. and stayed at the ritz. and ate at all these nice restaurants and had room service. and paid zilch.

*we found out what we are having and I told Steven it was tradition and a rite of passage to buy the first baby outfit right after. he didn't really believe that, but we still went and bought something.

*i made a whole big pitcher of beet//carrot//kale//orange//apple//cucumber//ginger//cranberry juice on Monday night since we were leaving and last week I was feeling too sick to make any. I ha two glasses Monday evening//night and a huge glass Tuesday afternoon. I loooooove juicing. welcome back.

*really want to fast forward to may. so excited for baby to arrive.

*the sunset on our drive last night was gorgeous.









No comments:

Post a Comment