Sunday, November 25, 2012

17 weeks

back seat blogger. again. we are driving back from California and it has been a long day. like pregnant woman bladder, stopped for church, stopped to eat, and dead stopped in traffic outside st. george kind of long. I am getting slightly bored, and I can't sleep in cars, therefore, I bring you post 1 of {insert number here after we have the baby} posts about my pregnant self. yippee.

currently:

*craving nothing. at all. and so glad about it. pre-baby, nutrients were pretty well stocked and have continued throughout {except for those few weeks that I gagged my green smoothies down and had a few fruit and bread only days}

*excited that I finally look pregnant and don't just feel like I'm getting chunky.

*so happy that I can juice again!! baby loooves it.

*thinking that our 16 week ultrasound is true and won't change at the 20 week ultrasound. mother's intuition. and father's.

*trying to exercise patience and control so I don't go buy a million baby clothes right now.

*totally loving that I can workout like "normal" again. ie, I can make it to the gym like my pre-baby schedule, I just have to take it easy so my heart rate doesn't get up too high and lift less weights. but hey, no complaints here!

*dreaming about and praying for our little one daily. love {gender here} so much already.

*amazed that my uterus is the size of a cantaloupe already. whaaaat?! with the baby the size of a turnip. no wonder I've "popped" {for the first time at least}.

and a picture of Erin {21 weeks} and I with our bumps in California.


No comments:

Post a Comment