Friday, September 14, 2012

this post has no title

*remember my boy that was saying "boobies" during our classroom tour? {here} well don't worry. he's not sexist with the body parts he chooses to mention. today's was "mrs. hopper?! he kicked me in the nuts!!" just as good as this time last years body part talk {Here with additional links in that. oh and finding that I ran across this post and died. I had a FUNNY class last year.}

*my computer is dead. don't worry. I haven't backed it up in awhile either. but thank you dana for buying a MacBook pro so I can have your old MacBook which is 3 years newer than mine. So win win I guess.

*"mrs. hopper!? someone has a crush on me!"
"ooooh! someone has a crush on me too!"
--quizzical look...
"it's my husband."
"ooooh!"

*we have been listening to classical music in our class daily during independent work. Mostly for my sake but the kids seem to enjoy it too. but during art or other not-so-brain-powery-things we listen to Disney music via pandora. and hello. singalong from the girls when tangled comes on. And hello. That one nsync/phil collins Tarzan song came on today and I was excited.

*im done. Posting via iPhone takes too long. And I'd like to also inform you that the lack of posts is because a) my kids aren't as funny this year and b) things are crazy around here!

over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment