well, I'm still computer less so pretty much that explains my lack of everything (including the lack of cute activities and stuff I normal create for my class--sorry kiddos).
Never fear. Erin and mike are moving up here on Saturday (insert "yay! Hurray!"' 's here) and i will have Dana's old MacBook then. (Also my iPhone autocorrected never to beer. I guess I didn't hit all of the letters. And good thing I caught that. Beer fear?...)
Someone made fried eggs and I can't breathe.
Some of our favorite people had their baby girl yesterday morning!!! She is perfect and beautiful and I can't wait to meet her. We are slightly sad that our double date nights are put on old but let's be serious, babies are better.
Apparently I need to download an app to upload pictures onto my blog from my phone, but that can wait for another day. Sorry friends.
One of the kids in my class has probably eaten a whole box of crayons. And the erasers off of 1/3 the pencils. He's supposed to tell me he needs gum before he eats writing/coloring utensils but yeah...working on it.
It's 9.28 and I'm 100% ready for bed. So that's a wrap. Oh wait. Crayons must give you has because this student was ripping them audibly and smellily after lunch today and oh man. I told him to go sit outside until he was finished. But then he was bouncing around in the hall so I had to have him come back in and I sat him in the middle of the classroom while we were all at the carpet square. Does that mean I'm a bad teacher?
Oh also, my sweet crazy boy who half of my funny stories from last year were about gives me a bear hug almost everyday. He is growing a mullet. He said he is going I get it a little longer and then take a picture and then cut it.
Oh and I got new mascara and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Don't be too concerned.
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment