Tuesday, October 15, 2013

a late sunday seven, but not

I stopped in the middle of my sunday seven, and then I forgot, and then it was gone? so...here's a few updates of last week. basically, pictures of kenley because I can't get over how cute she is. she's got a whole lot of her dad in her. just a little bit of mama. mostly in her wardrobe. 
still working on rolling over. girl could not care less. tummy time only lasts a few minutes before she realizes that she's on her tummy and has had it. try, try again. 


tags, tags, tags. tags on her lamb. tags on her playmat. tags on the shower curtain. she loves tags. but she doesn't love the tag blanket I made her. 

she also loves this kitty that great grandma Shirley and great aunt Denise got her. it's so soft!!

we started wearing 6-12 month clothes! they are pretty big on her still, but don't look huge and she will fit them for awhile. hopefully. and some of her 3-6 month stuff is still big and she still fits 0-3. baby clothes are so inconsistent with sizing. but so are adult clothes. 

snapped a quick (blurry) picture of some art for Kenley's room. still need to hang them, but I am waiting until I have more to hang so I know where to put everything. hopefully I will finish her room by thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment