...or stroller. apparently we take a lot.
she haaaated her car seat. girl is a Di-Va. I made some super soft, simple shoulder straps and a a super soft, simple bum/back cushion. now she loves it.
like, sat in her seat 45 minutes while the ladies lunched.
the stroller already has a super soft cushion and shoulder straps, so once she was big enough to sit in the stroller rather than in her car seat on the stroller, she loved it. girl loves facing out and taking it all in.
also, my cousin's girlfriend got Kenley the bamboo aden+anais swaddlers. I love those more than the regular, non-bamboo ones. unfortunately, my favorite of the set {featured above} got lost in the move. and it was with me! I think it was lost somewhere in the airport. I have NO CLUE where. or when. I'm sad.





No comments:
Post a Comment