Best question: "Mrs. Hopper? Can I hold your hand?" (as we were walking to and from the public library)
Best email in my inbox: from my boo, subject line: "I love you so much!"
Best phone call: from my sister e. santi
Best news: my coworkers husband is switching jobs to something he will enjoy much more (and it's a higher position with better pay and about 20 minutes closer. Win win win.)
Best thing I did today: still in progress--packing for California!!!
Best deal: grass-fed beef sale at sunflower. I bought 3x2 lbs. That makes my hamburger/meat loving husband happy.
Best thing I ate: my spinach smoothie, and my spinach salad. Oh, and my buckwheat groats. With the coco it almond milk yogurt. And watermelon. And the sprouted beans. And the strawberries. And of course my beet/carrot juice! SOS um yeah that's just about everything I ate today. Good, eh?
Best thing I was given today: cute beach towel and travel snacks bundle from one of my students.
Worst parts of today: realizing tomorrow is my last day with these cuties. And the not-enough-sleep / super hot outside headache I've had. I have had so much to drink today. Like water, drink. obviously. My bladder is getting a workout.
I love my life. I'm so blessed. So so blessed with so so much. We are very fortunate and very much in love and awe of our blessings.
Next time.l.coming from California!
No comments:
Post a Comment