-my running capris that weren't quite all the way dry when i went running yesterday. felt like i was sweating before i started.
-the amount of popcorn we go through.
-playing ultimate frisbee yesterday with steven and lauren and some of steven's friends. they decided to combine with another group that was at the park. whoops, they are like pro frisbe-ers + i've never played before. they were blocking people like crazy. awkward.
-my $150 shirt from anthropologie that i paid like $22 for got caught on the basket at the grocery store. so there's a little hole on the bottom of the front. it's not that bad. I decided to put some nail polish on it to keep it from ripping like nylons. i didn't have clear, so i used a light pink. can't really tell unless you are looking for it. oh whoops. i used the solar changing nail polish g.ma got me. totally awkward.
-minute to win it ward activity. um, steven was going crazy. video proof.
-am i writing to the internet creatures? i don't think anyone reads this. maybe?
awesome
-the banana, orange, coconut smoothies i just made for steven and i. i think i'm floating on a cloud in Heaven right now. wait, no, i'm just sitting on a barstool looking at the drying dishes and staring at an empty plan book...
-turning the heater off. opening the windows. rolling the windows down while driving.
-i finally got a new purse. target. let's just say i've been purse-less since like...october? september?
-NAPS. i took one after school on wednesday and friday, and steven and i took one yesterday and today. that's like the most naps i've taken all year. hallelujah. plus, napping on the couch is so much better with steven than by myself. okay, sorry, i'll stop with the mush.
-the photo below. natural cleaner made with essential oils. organic coconut oil [so good for you. see here and here.] and grapefruit seed extract [also amazing, see here.]
| YAY!!! my amazon order came. clean living, baby. |
| probably one of my favorite wedding pictures. i bedazzled it on our ipad. |
-walking home from church.
-Spring is HERE! for reals. not like fake spring in winter [which, hello, we loved.]
I read your blog! So maybe you're writing this for the internet creatures AND me. I love hearing about your first graders- so cute!! And also, I read the Daybook blog too! I've been meaning to start doing an awkward/awesome post every week too...maybe I'll finally get around to it now.
ReplyDeleteHeidi I read your blog too! I love to live vicariously through and keep tabs on how/what you are doing in your life. Okay...that sounds creepy, like I'm a stalker, but I'm not. I hope you know what I mean.
ReplyDeletethank you thank you erin and airin. someone needs to hear about my life! okay, not really but it's just fun.
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blog! LOVE it! and LOVE the both of you!
ReplyDelete