Because of Him, I can be a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend.
Because of Him, I can be a better person each day.
Because of Him, I can become clean, whole, complete.
Because of Him, I will never walk alone.
Because of Him, I can feel peace, even when there is no peace to be found.
Because of Him, I can receive answers to my prayers.
Because of Him, I live in this beautiful world He created.
Because of Him, I can live with my husband and baby and our future children for all eternity.
Because of Him, I can have faith that He will help me and be there for me when I need it most.
Because of Him, the sting of death has been broken and I will be resurrected.
Because of Him...
So grateful for this knowledge. I know my Savior lives. And because He lives, we all will live again, too.
Happy Easter (yesterday)
No comments:
Post a Comment