Sunday, September 29, 2013

sunday seven

{one}
before our run monday morning. baby girl loves going on runs in the mornings, when it's a running day. 

{two}
monday evening, kenley and I walked to target. there are a lot near us. I was going to one that was a mile and a half away. then I realized there is one like half a mile away. what was I thinking driving that far?!

{three}
steven was in HOTlanta (also known as, Atlanta) last week for work. girl party here, but we missed him. 

{four}
it is hard to tell, but that snapper turtle (and a bunch more) lives in one of the lakes in our complex community. and it is probably 12-16" diameter. so now, turtles and these darth maul ducks (so not a Star Wars girl, but I do know darth maul is the red guy), and lots of squirrels. and the ducklings. they are growing up. but there are three more tiny ones!

{five}
steven's firm rented out the new Perot museum in downtown dallas friday night. it is a family friendly natural science and science museum with all sorts of interactive exhibits. they also have an animal style body worlds exhibit. pretty neat. I'm thinking we will go with my parents end of the month? 

{six}
we had the spanish speaking missionaries over for a quick dinner friday evening, attended a new member's baptism on saturday, had fantastic meetings and a great experience at church today, and the english speaking missionaries stopped by this evening to share a message. it was a wonderful weekend. we love the Gospel. I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ if Latter-day Saints, a Mormon. so many blessings. 

{seven}
poor picture that I snapped just before I walked out of the room after putting Kenley down for a nap, BUT! I made these curtains for her room last week. it took like 384 hours longer than anticipated because, baby. and first time layering ruffles and sewing forever long seams and seam ripping one of those forever long seam and blah blah blah, I like them. I need to hang the blackout shades underneath and raise the rod (which is no screw one, non home owner easy style).

{extra credit}
my cousin had baby number two, Charlotte Nara, Charlie. she's so beautiful. that's four great grand babies for g.ma (now gg.ma, or gg) and grandpa! three were born within 5 weeks. Christmas is going to be so fun! also, Steven and I will spend Christmas with my family for the first time this year and I'm really excited for him to see our traditions. also excited to start traditions with kenley. yay for holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment