Monday, September 23, 2013

sunday seven {on a monday}


1.  iOS 7 = ew. was it made for kenley? or a 12 year old? not classy.

2. steven and I finished suits. good show. I may like it better than white collar? I started parenthood and it is great. except carl from baby mama is in it and i have a hard time taking him seriously in this role. "my girl rocks? my girl does not rock! my girl is a divorcé!"

3. we spend a lot of time studying ourself in the mirror and talking to the "other cute little baby girl". it's so fun!

4. kenley started talking less the last couple of weeks. but thursday? she started going to town. she talks allllll of the time and squeals and squawks and even while she is finishing nursing. it's hilarious and SOOOOOO CUTE!!!

5. aunt lauren had a bday this past week. kenley was much more interested in the sign.

6. fall outfits!!! but only for two days while it stormed and rained. but it's cooling off. { also, I wore jeans for the first time in Dallas and second time this summer. I felt as though I were betraying my skirts.} 

7. grocery shopping. she LOVES facing out in the bjorn and grocery shopping. she makes everyone smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment