Sunday, August 18, 2013

sunday seven

{one} steve started work last week. so far, so good. lots of great benefits and perks. he's pretty excited about it. #hotshot

{two} I built Kenley's crib yesterday. now, if only we could get her to sleep in it...

{three} operation: nursery is going down this week. stay tuned for photos. 
{four} baby girl has been having a hard time sleeping for the last, oh, since we've moved here//since she's been born. but remember how we had a good couple of weeks in California?! we are now trying to get her to sleep in her crib. there were a lot of tears yesterday from she and i both. doesn't help that I've been getting fragmented sleep of between 3 and 6 hours for over a week. so, naturally, I am dying. slight exaggeration. but I do think I have a head cold. waaa waaa. time for some elderberry and apple cider vinegar. and double up on the lemon water. 

{five} downton abbey. I'm a little late to the game, but I am almost finished with season two. also, we started suits last night. we love. it will be our weekend show. 

{six} kenley has recently taken up a new hobby, reading. obviously, this makes one happy mama. remember how I used to teach kids to read? gosh, retirement seems like so long ago. alas, it has only been three months. and to think I could be getting my classroom together to start up again this week. 

{seven} I feel at home here in dallas. I think it's The Lord confirming yet again to me that this is were we should be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment