Tuesday, May 14, 2013

two two two!!

today marks two years of marital bliss to Steven. although an adjustment, and Steven being in DC for 3.5 months, I thought our first year was amazing. but this second year of marriage? even better. here's why:
* steven had a great summer internship 
* which led to many interviews and a few full time offers
* of which we chose the top--a position he reallllly wanted and worked so hard for
* from which we learned we'd be moving to Dallas fall 2013
* found out we were expecting a sweet baby 
* Steven graduated college
* I retired!!
* delivered a precious baby girl whom we completely adore and cherish
* became parents!!


and that's where we are at now--enjoying our little angel baby Kenley and embracing this special time we have as a family before Steven starts working like crazy come August. 


{& now for some sappy feelings of love.}
I'm so in love with this man of mine. he has brought so much joy into my life. so much love. and now that he is the father of Kenley, I just sit and stare at him with her as my heart melts into a puddle. he is sweet and gentle. forgiving and humble. he is like our Savior in many ways.he's not perfect, but he's perfect for me. I am so grateful for his love for me and for our marriage in The Lord's House, the temple. it perpetuates beyond death. 

No comments:

Post a Comment