annnnd an update about our life. all in bullets.
*the lighting in our abode is no bueno and it is far too cold to go outside so no recent bump pictures. which I am totally fine with because I hate taking solo shots.
*speaking of cold, it is freezing!!! like in the negatives. or in the ones. and then it was like 35 on Thursday but only because it was the warm before the storm. more snow. Utah must want to give us one hek of a last winter here. well Utah, if you are trying to get rid of us...it is working!!
*and on that note, I am so ready to be done working. I love teaching, but my heart wants to be at home cooking and cleaning and organizing and being all domestic. mostly I just want to be a mommy. hey...4 months!!
*i went to a training for integrating drama into the classroom. I will be teaching my rotation this week entirely with a puppet. mr map, from London. you guys, they are going to love it. just like they love how I read the entire book of Charlie and the chocolate factory with a British accent and when we read because of Wynn Dixie, that is entirely with a southern accent. and you should have heard me reading the grinch. Seriously, they love it.
*we are all caught up with white collar and are counting down the days until jan 22 when it starts again.
*we started revenge. season 1 is on Netflix. I love white collar more but revenge is so good.
*dana is in town this weekend!! she leaves tomorrow and I am sad I won't see her and can't go up to salt lake with her and Erin before her flight leaves.
*24 weeks down and here is the baby update:
::she's a kicker!! we can see my belly move from her kicks. so crazy and so cool.
::I want her to love yoga like me. totally will be doing mommy and baby yoga.
::Dana bought a cuuuute dress and pants for baby girl.
::I bought a body pillow. it's huge.
::I don't sleep very well.
::my back doesn't like this whole pregnant thing. too bad, mr back. we will be doing it again...and again...and a few more.
::booo my coats don't button!! which wasn't a problem until I had to stand outside for morning duty in -6.
::maternity clothes don't fit me very well and some are so not flattering.
::I still don't even want to look at a bottle of ranch or think about it.
::no cravings still, just eating how I normally do, which makes me so happy.
::Erin and I are still working out together {half of our workouts at least}. we are the two prego girls in the front watching our heart rates like a hawk!
::being pregnant is an interesting time. Steven is helping me embrace it. and my dad wrote me the sweetest letter which was what I needed to read this past week.
No comments:
Post a Comment