Thursday, November 8, 2012

some stuff about bathrooms and the word write.

intriguing title, I know. But seriously, this is a must ready.

without getting too wordy, because I'm on my phone and I am tired and I always am, here's the thing with the bathroom:

a teacher came in and told me one of my boys was naked in the boys' bathroom (this is during lunch). I admit, I laughed. I knew exactly who it was and that it was most likely not some creeper thing. this is the kid that threw the tampon across the classroom. he is just a kid having fun. after lunch...
"were you naked in the bathroom?"
"no."
"did you have your shirt off?"
"yeah..."
"bud, why was your shirt off?"
"I was trying to go poop."
"were your pants off?"
"no. they were pulled down so I could poop."
"okay. were you standing in the bathroom or in the stall?"
"I was in the bathroom. but some kid looked over the wall at me!"
poor kid. just trying to take care of business and needed his shirt off for comfort. and that little turkey that had to peek and say he was naked.

and the word write. I asked what the silent letter was. first response: magic e. Correct. forgot about that one. second response: w. which is what I was looking for. then i said, "I don't know who put the w there! it would be funny to say "wu-rite" but someone put it there!" to which the response came from my cute little blonde boy, "Jesus did, I think." I died.

in other news: I juiced! It's been awhile but the second trimester is treating me better and nausea let me have it. thank you thank you.
and we got those exotic chocolates on the mail. shmoozing at its finest.
and a book about my green tooth.
and a Veterans Day flag essay.
and a baby pineapple!

we have three fun weekends planned, starting tomorrow. we are pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment