first grade took a field trip to hee haw farms last week. let me tell you something about field trips and I: we have a love/hate relationship. love: I am the best teacher ever and it's the best day ever, we have fun, no lessons to plan. hate: anxiety--where is everyone, 1, 2, 3...19 all here? (like 10 times), exhausting, bus ride--need I say more?
this trip was a little extra on the love no lessons, but way more on the hate because of all that wonderful pregnancy nausea and sensitive nose and such (think cows and pigs) and especially the fatigue, and dizziness. we still had fun and I was still the best teacher ever and it was still the best day ever. and, I slept like a baby that night (mostly because of the baby).
here are some pictures sans students of the farm. Yee haw at hee haw!





No comments:
Post a Comment